WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS
Our Process and Services
The travel industry has evolved dramatically over the last several years especially in light of the pandemic but the latest developments require that travel advisors change the way we do business. Our Terms of Service illustrate these changes so that we can be more transparent in our operations. Please review this document and sign if acceptable.
Because we work for our clients, we want you to be part of the planning process. In order to maximize our time and yours, we follow a process with our clients to ensure that your travel needs and expectations are met.
- Travel is more complicated than ever.
With the number of new resorts, new airline fare categories, and new cruise lines and ships that have come online, keeping up with the options is a full-time job. And the growing trend toward groups of families and friends traveling together makes each trip a much more important purchase. Having a professional help with the planning and logistics can have a big impact on how much you spend on — and how much you enjoy — your vacation.
- Travel advisors add a human element — and an element of trust.
As travel advisors, we are invested in our clients’ happiness and satisfaction and want to make sure each and every trip is packed full of positive lifelong memories. We listen, suggest, adjust, understand and become a friend … not just a search engine or an anonymous voice. We are with you before, during and after your trip.
- Check multiple suppliers and tour operators to find the best value.
- Research various hotels for the best location, beach, amenities, etc.
- Study a cruise ship diagram to find the best stateroom location.
- Research your vacation destination to find out things to do and see.
- We have either personally visited or extensively studied the destinations that we sell. We can offer you insider tips and information on items such as: cruising “dos and don’ts”, must see attractions and activities, where to shop, the hottest restaurants, the best beaches, kid friendly resorts and even what and what not to pack.
- We explore in depth your travel style, travel history, your dislikes and likes, preferences, your special interests and activities you enjoy.
- We will ask questions to find out exactly what you are looking for in a vacation. We will then work tirelessly to customize a package that is right for you, giving you the highest satisfaction dollar for dollar.
- We also create ADDED VALUE for our clients by giving you sound advice and suggestions for just the right restaurant or that off-the-beaten-path excursion that is absolutely perfect.
- We work for you our clients, not the suppliers, and always have your best interests at heart.
- We are your advocate in the event an unforeseen circumstance occurs. This is very important, especially during times of stress.
- We spend hours on hold with the airline (or cruise line, or other supplier) on your behalf.
- We provide travel documents, either by mailing physical documents or emailing electronic documents.
- As a courtesy, we are constantly monitoring your reservation for adjustments in fares due to promotions, added amenities and itinerary changes. We will advise you of any adjustments made to your booking. Please be advised that if there are any fare reductions after final payment, most cruise lines do not make refunds or adjustments to bookings.
- We can help with the application for passports or any visas that may be required for your international travel.
- We are available 24/7 while you are on your trip should you need to reach us. We are a phone call or email away.
- Through a global network of trusted travel partners, we can custom-tailor your vacation to perfectly match your individual needs and desires.
- Being a part of Nexion® and The Travel Leaders Group gives us strong clout (purchasing power), which allows us to accomplish far more – better and faster – than the consumer.
- We research all aspects of your trip, not simply book your flight, cruise, or hotel. We add airport transfers or rental car, activities, dinner reservations, travel insurance, etc. to make your trip as seamless as possible. This is what we do for you—our client:
- We follow-up during your trip and after to ensure your expectations are being met and exceeded.
- With the Covid pandemic, certain suppliers and destinations may have restrictions. Vaccines may be required for entry or masks may be required. PCR or Rapid antigen testing may be required for entry or in additionally, re-entry to your home country. We will continue to assist you on the requirements for your destination; but it is your responsibility to understand these requirements. See the most up to date travel information.