What We Do For Our Clients & Terms and Conditions
Our Process and Services
The travel industry has evolved dramatically over the last several years especially in light of the pandemic but the latest developments require that travel advisors change the way we do business. Our Terms of Service illustrate these changes so that we can be more transparent in our operations. Please review this document and sign if acceptable.
Because we work for our clients, we want you to be part of the planning process. In order to maximize our time and yours, we follow a process with our clients to ensure that your travel needs and expectations are met.
1. Travel is more complicated than ever.
With the number of new resorts, new airline fare categories, and new cruise lines and ships that have come online, keeping up with the options is a full-time job. And the growing trend toward groups of families and friends traveling together makes each trip a much more important purchase. Having a professional help with the planning and logistics can have a big impact on how much you spend on — and how much you enjoy — your vacation.
2. Travel advisors add a human element — and an element of trust.
As travel advisors, we are invested in our clients’ happiness and satisfaction and want to make sure each and every trip is packed full of positive lifelong memories. We listen, suggest, adjust, understand and become a friend … not just a search engine or an anonymous voice. We are with you before, during and after your trip.
3. We research all aspects of your trip, not simply book your flight, cruise, or hotel. We add airport transfers or rental car, activities, dinner reservations, travel insurance, etc. to make your trip as seamless as possible.
This is what we do for you—our client:
- Check multiple suppliers and tour operators to find the best value.
- Research various hotels for the best location, beach, amenities, etc.
- Study a cruise ship diagram to find the best stateroom location.
- Research your vacation destination to find out things to do and see.
- We have either personally visited or extensively studied the destinations that we sell. We can offer you insider tips and information on items such as: cruising “dos and don’ts”, must see attractions and activities, where to shop, the hottest restaurants, the best beaches, kid friendly resorts and even what and what not to pack.
- We explore in depth your travel style, travel history, your dislikes and likes, preferences, your special interests and activities you enjoy.
- We will ask questions to find out exactly what you are looking for in a vacation. We will then work tirelessly to customize a package that is right for you, giving you the highest satisfaction dollar for dollar.
- We also create ADDED VALUE for our clients by giving you sound advice and suggestions for just the right restaurant or that off-the-beaten-path excursion that is absolutely perfect.
We work for you our clients, not the suppliers, and always have your best interests at heart.
- We are your advocate in the event an unforeseen circumstance occurs. This is very important, especially during times of stress.
- We spend hours on hold with the airline (or cruise line, or other supplier) on your behalf.
- We provide travel documents, either by mailing physical documents or emailing electronic documents.
- As a courtesy, we are constantly monitoring your reservation for adjustments in fares due to promotions, added amenities and itinerary changes. We will advise you of any adjustments made to your booking. Please be advised that if there are any fare reductions after final payment, most cruise lines do not make refunds or adjustments to bookings.
- We can help with the application for passports or any visas that may be required for your international travel.
- We are available 24/7 while you are on your trip should you need to reach us. We are a phone call or email away.
- Through a global network of trusted travel partners, we can custom-tailor your vacation to perfectly match your individual needs and desires.
- Being a part of Nexion® and The Travel Leaders Group gives us strong clout (purchasing power), which allows us to accomplish far more – better and faster – than the consumer.
4. We follow-up during your trip and after to ensure your expectations are being met and exceeded.
5. With the Covid pandemic, certain suppliers and destinations may have restrictions. Vaccines may be required for entry or masks may be required. PCR or Rapid antigen testing may be required for entry or in additionally re-entry to your home country. We will continue to assist you on the requirements for your destination; but it is your responsibility to understand these requirements. For the most up to date information, , click here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the terms and conditions below. Acknowledge and accept by signing at the bottom.
Please know that your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions will apply to everyone in your party that is traveling. It is essential everyone be aware of travel documents (Passport and Visa) requirements for the trip as well as other terms and conditions. By signing (or e-signing) you agree to disseminate this information to all parties traveling.
I (Name of Client) understand that Caribbean And Beyond is not the supplier of the travel services I have requested, but acts solely as an agent for the actual suppliers of such services. I have been advised that the suppliers whose names appear in the information supplied to me are those who are actually responsible for providing the travel services I have purchased. I consent to and request the use of those suppliers and agree not to hold Caribbean And Beyond responsible should any of these suppliers: 1) fail to provide the travel services I have purchased; 2) fail to comply with any applicable law; or 3) engage in any negligent act or omission that causes me any sort of injury, damage, delay or inconvenience.
I (Name of Client) accept that Caribbean And Beyond is not responsible for, nor will I attempt to hold it liable for, any injury, damage or loss I may suffer on account of any conditions, actions or omissions that are beyond its reasonable control. I will not hold it responsible for any injury, damage or loss I may suffer while on any third party provided or operated excursion or activity.
In most cases, travel documents will be mailed, emailed, or delivered in person to me by Caribbean And Beyond approximately 2 weeks prior to departure. I will review these travel documents for accuracy upon receipt and understand that I should contact Caribbean And Beyond if I have any questions. I understand that discounted fares typically involve restrictions and that changing any aspect of my travel arrangements may result in additional charge
I have been advised to use a credit card as this may offer me the opportunity to dispute the charge should a supplier cease operations.
I understand that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires me to carry a government issued identification card in order to board a flight. I have been advised that the name, date of birth and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on my airline ticket and in my booking records. I acknowledge that my failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing me to miss my flight.
I also understand that TSA has restrictions on what I can carry onboard an aircraft. Click here for up-to-date restrictions and other important information, including Tips and FAQs.
I further understand that if traveling internationally, I must have a valid passport and depending upon my destination and nationality, I may need to obtain one or more visas. Important: Some destinations currently require that a passport be valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of travel.
Remember, children, including infant(s), require individual travel documentation as well. In some cases, unaccompanied minors must have proper documentation if not traveling with both parents. It is my responsibility to make Caribbean And Beyond aware when anyone in my party is traveling on a passport from a country other than the United States. I can check the USA State Department Web site http://travel.state.gov for relevant information relating to travel to specific destinations.
I understand that the airline tickets, air tours or other products I am purchasing are subject to supplemental price increases that may be imposed after the date of purchase. Post-purchase price increases may be applied due to additional taxes imposed by a supplier or government. I acknowledge that I may be charged additional sums by Caribbean And Beyond to offset increased fees, fuel surcharges, taxes, fluctuations in foreign exchange markets or any combination thereof. I hereby consent to any post-purchase price increases and authorize Caribbean And Beyond to charge my credit card for such additional amounts.
Travel protection and insurance is strongly recommended, and I understand that I may purchase travel insurance to protect my investment to cover certain risks inherent in travel such as supplier bankruptcy and the inability to travel due to a medical or personal emergency. Please sign below if you decline this coverage.
Cancellation: In most cases, the tour company, outfitter, cruise line, airline, supplier, each have cancellation policy and assess fees for such. Please note that in addition to these cancellation fees, Caribbean And Beyond also charges an industry standard cancellation fee of $150.
Please note that Caribbean And Beyond charges a Professional Services Fee based on the number of passengers and complexity of the research and itinerary. The minimum fee is $150 after an initial complimentary consultation. These charges are subject to change without notice.
I understand that these terms are binding and that any dispute I may have must be resolved only by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in the U.S., in which Caribbean And Beyond is located.
Note to Client: Passport and visa information may be obtained by contacting the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department at 202.647.5225 or by visiting the State Department’s Web site at travel.state.gov. Non-U.S. passport holders should be sure to contact the embassies of their destination and transit countries to obtain entrance requirements. To obtain medical information, you may contact the Centers for Disease Control at 404.332.4559 or visit the CDC’s Web site at www.cdc.gov
We strongly encourage you to be very familiar with all applicable terms and conditions. These policies are outlined in brochures you may have received, in your proposal or on your deposit invoice.
Other Travel Identification: The October 2021 deadline for Real ID has been extended to May 2023, when all travelers in the U.S. will be required to possess a Real ID to board flights, or a valid passport. You can read more about Real ID here: https://www.dhs.gov/real-id
Caribbean And Beyond has recommended that I purchase cancellation insurance/trip protection. I hereby decline such insurance.
Client Signature _____________________________________________