Newly signed legislation, called the Alaska Tourism Act, allows cruise lines to resume domestic service in Alaska. This is an excellent step in our cruise comeback and provides you the opportunity to earn commissions on Alaska cruises this summer! The below partners have announced their return to service and are taking bookings now:
- Royal Caribbean will restart on July 19, 2021 with Serenade of the Seas® and on August 13, 2021 with Ovation of the Seas® from Seattle, WA.
- Celebrity Cruises will restart on July 23, 2021 with Celebrity Summit from Seattle, WA.
- Norwegian Cruise Line will resume sailings on the Norwegian Bliss starting on August 7, 2021. Itineraries will be updated soon at ncl.com/return-to-service. For the most up to date information visit Norwegian Central Partners First section. Additional information on Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings return to cruising in the U.S. is available in this Press Release.
- Holland America will resume sailings on the Nieuw Amsterdam on July 24, 2021 on 10 sailings. For further information, please join Vice President, Sales, Michelle Sutter on Thursday, May 27 at 9:00 a.m. PST / 12:00 p.m. EST for a webinar to learn more about their return to cruising. Register here.
- Princess Cruises will set sail on the Majestic Princess on July 25, 2021 through September 26, 2021. For options to either move to an equivalent cruise, accept a Future Cruise Credit or full refund, plus a replacement voyage list, visit this helpful Q&A document.
Call us to book your next Alaska cruise.